Deputy Town Clerk
Senior Office Assistant - Office Manager
The Town Clerk’s Office is the gateway to government and the hub of the Town's administrative system. It is often the initial source of information about the Town, serving residents and visitors in person at the office, over the telephone and on the Town’s web site.
Role of the Town Clerk:
- Maintain Town Board Minutes
- Process Freedom of Information Law Requests
- Issue Marriage License - Marriage Licenses will only be issued by APPOINTMENT and ONLY to RESIDENTS of Eastchester, Tuckahoe and Bronxville - see August 4, 2020 announcement above
- Maintain and issue copies of Marriage Record, and Death records
- Issue Disability Parking Permits
- Issue Dog Licenses. Click here for an application.
- Fishing and Hunting Licenses - Residents of Eastchester/Tuckahoe/Bronxville only beginning August 12th
- Issue Tag Sale Permits - currently suspended
- Maintain the Do Not Knock Registry
- Available for purchase in the Town Clerk's office - $25 per tag (cash/check/money order only)
Marriage Licenses are issued Monday- Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please call 771-3351 to make an appointment.
As a service to Eastchester, Bronxville and Tuckahoe residents only, the Town Clerk will officiate Marriage Ceremonies at Town Hall during regular business hours. Please call for an appointment.
Issue Garth Road Parking Permits
* Issue Commuter Parking Permits
The Grayrock Commuter Parking Lot adjacent to the Scarsdale Railroad Station consists of 107 spaces Metro North land east of the wall along Grayrock Road in the Town of Eastchester, in the area immediately south of the Village of Scarsdale municipal boundary and the Village's Freightway Garage.
Permits are available to commuters and residents of Garth Road. The fee is $195 per quarter ($65 per month). Grayrock lot Commuter Application , Garth Rd Resident Commuter Lot and Rules and Regulations.
* Issue Scarsdale Avenue Resident Commuter Permits.
* Serve as Liason to the Westchester County Board of Elections
Early Voting NY